WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES OF REPOWERING YOUR BOAT?
- Enhanced performance, better acceleration cruise speed.
- Improved fuel efficiency, lower running costs and lower emissions.
- Improved reliability and confidence in the vessel.
- Improvement in the overall boating experience through lower noise, smoother running and greater confidence in the propulsion system.
- Increases the resale value of the boat.
Having chosen to repower a vessel, the next step is to decide on an engine supplier and repower specialist that will provide you with the right equipment to suit your situation.
MARINE POWER SYSTEMS provide solutions that are tailored to each customer. The process begins with a visit to the vessel to inspect the engine room and take measurements that will help to determine the available options.
Within a few days, all available options are presented to the customer with recommendations as to the merits and potential hurdles of each.
Out with the old
In with the new
Out with the trash
In with the flash
Marine Power Systems specialise in performing repowers. Our two workshops in Kopu, near Thames and Whangamata are the perfect place to carry out extensive work at lower cost cost than either Auckland or Tauranga.
Our on-site facilities include:
- Mechanical workshop with welding, fabricating and assembly bays
- Mobile crane, 3 tonne capacity
- Laser alignment capability
- Electrical work
- Anti-fouling, propspeed and painting
- Boatbuilding and general fibreglass work
- Haul-out up to 100 tonnes capacity
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Give us a call today to discuss your repowering options